Weird Plant

I was climbing a volcano back then when I saw this (see below) weird plant. And just to assure you that I came back safe, I am writing this blog post.


What are those!!!!


Anyways, it is a weird plant because it looks weird. It acts weird too. Not to be rude or anything, but you'll see why.



Zooming in


It's Y-shaped! And not only that, it has dots on the tips! Looking at it makes me think of this:



*stares

Oh gosh. Plants staring at me awkwardly. Should I look away, or what? Talk? But what should I say?

This is more awkward than a first date.

I am sweating now, not knowing what to do. My mind is asking me to make the first move, but my body is reluctant. What started as a nice hike became a staring contest.

Long story short, I took a picture of it and went on my way. Although I am gone, I think that it is still staring until today.


*still staring


Thanks to them, it took me some time before I dared to talk to any plants again.

Comments

Favourites