Copyrighted Potatoes

So, I was searching for potatoes today on the net, because I was hungry, and potatoes were the food of the Gods.

Is holy food!


I was about to savour my potatoes when the "Tools" button caught my eye. I was curious about it. What could it possibly contain? After clicking on it, I saw "Usage Rights". Clicking on that, I realised that I could filter the pictures according to their license.


Curiosity


A thought came to me. Surely there shouldn't be any licensed potatoes? After all, they seem to be everywhere. And who really want to protect their picture of their potatoes that badly?




I didn't include the pictures so that I could leave those potato-lovers in peace



I was wrong. Turns out, there are a lot of pictures of potatoes that were labelled "noncommercial reuse". Turns out there are some people who love their potatoes so much, they don't want everyone to use them, or put it anywhere else, because it's theirs.

I could imagine why. The potatoes must have been the special ones. It was love at first sight, err, or love at first grab, since potatoes come from the underground. They must have had the perfect shape, so oval-like, with a skin so smooth, like a baby's butt. Hearts would melt just by looking at them, never mind eat them.



The perfect potatoes



Who wouldn't want to treasure those potatoes?



Comments

Favourites